Glycerine Saddle Soap
High glycerine content to soften, clean and nourish leather. Suitable for leather shoes, boots and saddles.
Joseph Lyddy Glycerine Saddle Soap contains glycerine, which softens the leather. The product also contains small amounts of natural oils which nourish the leather. Joseph Lyddy Glycerine Saddle Soap is designed to be mainly a cleaner, its softening and nourishing effects are only minor attributes. For best results, condition and protect the leather after using Glycerine Saddle Soap.
400g NET, 100g NET
- Test first in an inconspicuous place before using.
- Apply Glycerine Saddle Soap with a soft warm damp cloth.
- Rub gently over saddle or leather article to produce lather and remove grime; applying to entire surface to be treated.
- Rinse cloth and wipe down saddle/leather article to remove traces of soap before polishing with a clean dry cloth.
- After drying, apply a finishing coat of a leather dressing such as Jay-El, to soften, nourish and preserve saddle and polish with a clean dry cloth.