The finest of materials have been used in the manufacture of Joseph Lyddy’s Glycerine Soap. Being free from any excess of alkali, it is an ideal preparation for gentle cleaning of saddles and leather.
How to use
1. With a soft, dry cloth wipe dust and dirt from surface.
2. Test in an inconspicuous place before use.
3. Apply with a soft, damp cloth or sponge then rub gently to develop a lather and remove dirt.
4. Work lather into the leather thoroughly, rinse cloth then wipe residue from surface.
5. Polish with a clean, dry cloth.
6. For suede and nubuck, finish by brushing surface to raise nap.