Joseph Lyddy Leathaphane restores natural tanning oils to all leathers. Protects and softens new leathers and revitalises old. Preserves and assists with waterproofing.
How to use
1. Wipe surface clean.
2. On delicate material it is always advisable to test a small area in an inconspicuous place first.
3. Shake well before use and pour small quantity into a container.
4. Apply evenly to leather with a cloth or soft brush.
5. Allow to penetrate and polish with a soft cloth.
6. Apply one, two or three coats as conditions may require.
If preferred, when dry apply top coat of Jay-El Beeswax Leather Dressing.