Joseph Lyddy Silicone Waterproofer provides heavy duty water and stain repellency with one application. Functional polymers crosslink for maximum waterproofing and durability, resisting salt stains, spot and dirt. Scent free when dried and cured.
How to use
Joseph Lyddy Silicone Waterproofer may give dark objects a darker, richer tone or cause adhesive or rubber to become yellow. Some imported footwear is spray dyed to hide colour variations. Use of Joseph Lyddy Silicone Waterproofer or any other protector may affect the spray finish, revealing the variations.
1. Shake well before using.
2. Do not use inside tent. Articles must be clean and dry. Always spot test colour fastness in an inconspicuous area.
3. To apply, hold 25cm from article and spray with a slow, sweeping motion until surface is uniformly covered.
4. Allow to dry thoroughly before using article.
5. A new treatment is recommended after cleaning or washing the article.
6. Allow 24 hours drying time before judging colour.
Low temperature and high humidity can delay drying and curing time.