Joseph Lyddy Stockholm Tar is the ideal treatment for corns, quarter cracks, split hooves and heels. Keeps hooves elastic and flexible. It also works as a fly deterrent, wood preservative and wood sealant.
How to use
1. Stir contents thoroughly before use. Always wear gloves when mixing or using Stockholm Tar.
2. Before use, ensure surface is clean and dry.
3. Apply using a soft brush, cloth or a disposable applicator to the desired areas of the hoof.
4. Apply a thin, even layer. If it is too thick it could make it difficult to dry properly, potentially causing discomfort for the horse.
5. Allow to dry (usually 10-15 minutes) before allowing the horse to walk or exercise. *Avoid applying Stockholm Tar to the hoof wall.